What we do
Design Everest is an innovative and fast-growing company. We are an engineering firm and technology startup, using technology to innovate and differentiate in the AEC field and bring engineering and design services to the residential and commercial construction industry. We have active projects all over California. We are looking for the inhouse structural engineer as well as a freelance engineer to join our team. The position would involve structural engineering of a variety of projects including custom homes, additions, remodels, retail, restaurant, and a variety of tenant improvement and additions to existing structures.
We are seeking an experienced MEP Engineer on a contract basis to join our home-based, California engineering team. This is the perfect opportunity for experienced engineers with an entrepreneurial spirit to take part in diverse projects.
What’s in it for you :
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedule and manage your own hours
- Freedom for choosing projects and locations
- The opportunity to work with clients, architects, and contractors, and share your knowledge and expertise as an engineer.
What you bring to the table:
- California PE license
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in residential or light commercial buildings/structures
- Self-motivated, able to work independently as the role is remote/home-based
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical parties to overcome obstacles and deliver results
Job Type: Part-time
- mechanical engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)