PJS is immediately hiring a full-time Maintenance Day Porter for one of our buildings located close to Highway 290 and I-35N. The Maintenance Day Porter will be primarily responsible for assisting in building maintenance and cleaning.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Keeping grounds and outdoor areas clean
- Keeping lobbies clean
- Keeping common areas clean
- Keeping restrooms clean and restocked as necessary
- Perform continuous touch-point cleaning to reduce the spread of illness
- Changing lightbulbs
- Replacing batteries at various locations throughout the building
- Re-touching paint
- Cleaning and organizing of maintenance rooms/closets
- Other duties as assigned by building engineer
- Have Monday–Friday, 7am-4pm availability
- Fluent English
- Follow instructions and are eager to learn
- Present a neat and professional appearance
- Possess a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects (50lbs +).
- Must be able to walk or stand for the duration of the shift
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Maintenance experience preferred
PJS of Texas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Professional Janitorial Service is one of the largest and fastest growing privately owned commercial cleaning companies in Central Texas, San Antonio and El Paso. We pride ourselves in providing high quality cleaning services to many office buildings. PJS is more equipped than any other company in the state of Texas to help our customers do their job and do it well. The key to our success is our people! We employ the best people in the industry! Our team includes over one hundred years of combined experience in providing the highest-level cleaning services available.
PJS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.