- 1-5 years of experience as a Structural Engineer in an engineering consulting firm working with building design.
- Use computer assisted drafting software such as AutoCAD to prepare documents is required. Proficiency in REVIT will be a plus.
- Strong computer analysis software experience in ETABS, RISA, SAFE, TEDDS is essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are also required.
- Knolwedge of design codes and standards - IBC, ASCE7, AISC, ACI, NDS, etc.
- Structural Engineer license in the State of Illinois a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,591.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chicago, IL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Professional Engineer (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: One location