Procurri is a leader in reselling data center hardware and services. Our company’s US Headquarters are located in Norcross, GA. Only Local candidates will be considered.
We are seeking an INTEL Engineer who will be responsible for:
- Proficiency with Intel based server hardware and components equipment (IBM x86 specific knowledge of System X, blade and storage product, etc.).
- Prefer an A+ or equivalent level of experience (certification not required).
- Become an industry subject matter expert on your respective product line.
- Provide responsive customer service and resolve client issues quickly and efficiently.
- Able to test and configure HP, Dell, Cisco UCS, and other Intel based hardware systems.
- Understands Windows server and Unix performance standards.
- Able to understand testing reports and communicate information to management and sales team.
- Liaise with warehouse operations department to ensure equipment is properly shipped, received and stored.
- Liaise with sales department answering questions about equipment, testing status, timelines, etc.
- Work in a team environment and cross-train on different product lines.
- Coordinates with the sales team and warehouse operations to assure on time shipments and on time deliveries.
- Prepare various ad hoc reports and presentations for senior management.
- Assist with various ad hoc projects in all aspects of company operations.
- Able to interface with customers on pre-sales and post-sales support engaging in technical and business requirement discussions.
INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS THAT MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY:
- College degree, preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office .
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Strong work ethic and emphasis on attention to details.
- Analytical problem solving ability.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within short deadlines.
- Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $28.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance