Mid Valley Industries LLC cares about its team, their families, and YOU. The Applicant and your family. So IN RESPONSE TO THE CURRENT COVID-19 ENVIRONMENT:
We would like to share that the first step in our interviewing process for selected candidates has ALWAYS been an initial phone interview. This is great news. Why?! Because it means there is no need to put your career search on hold if you would like to have that great new job lined up soon or waiting for you at the back end and closure of this current public health crisis.
We welcome receiving your resume during this challenging time and more important, we welcome the opportunity of still connecting and getting acquainted with great candidates through invitations from our team to participate in phone interviews and/or Video Chats!
MID VALLEY INDUSTRIES not only cares about the well-being of its team members … it also cares about YOU.
** APPLY TODAY AND THEN WATCH YOUR INDEED.COM MESSAGE CENTER OR YOUR PHONE FOR COMMUNICATIONS FROM OUR TEAM !! ** Thank you and Best Wishes from Team MVI!
The Programmer reports to the Programming Manager and is responsible for developing machining instructions and programs based on blue prints provide by the customer. Other duties & responsibilities as may be assigned by management.
- Responsible for the creation, implementation and revisions of machining programs.
- Responsible for programs that allow MVI to achieve annual targets in on time delivery, quality, cost, safety, and other key performance targets.
- Identify, recommend and implement changes to improve productivity and reduce cost and scrap, monitor scrap and rework data.
- Aid in and/or train Production Employees as required to improve production and increase quality.
- Encourage and facilitate Continuous Improvements daily to increase both production and quality.
- Evaluate, identify and recommend / implement new production processes, tooling, fixturing and methods to improve production, reduce costs and increase quality.
- Aid in the quoting process as required.
- Advanced knowledge of manufacturing process/procedures and equipment with five years manufacturing experience or equivalent education college degree.
- Specific experience in custom CNC machining and fabricating industry ideal but not required.
- Two years or more of specifically programming CNC Horizontal and/or Vertical Lathes in addition to Vertical and Horizontal Machine Centers is required.
- Advanced Tooling Knowledge (speeds, feeds, geometry, coatings, etc.)
- Advanced Knowledge of Master Cam.
- Advanced Blueprint Reading Skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Advanced computer skills.
BREATH NEW LIFE INTO YOUR CAREER IN 2020 BY JOINING TEAM MVI AND MAKING A REAL DIFFERENCE …. APPLY TODAY!
Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of CNC programming using MasterCam do you have?
How many years of programming CNC lathes do you have?