Exercise and display your skills in a people-first environment that encourages collaboration and team-oriented approaches along with personal and professional growth and development opportunities. It's not work when you enjoy what you do and where you're doing it!
The Programmer reports to the Programming Manager and is responsible for developing machining instructions and programs based on blue prints provide by the customer. Other duties & responsibilities as may be assigned by management.
- Responsible for the creation, implementation and revisions of machining programs.
- Responsible for programs that allow MVI to achieve annual targets in on time delivery, quality, cost, safety, and other key performance targets.
- Identify, recommend and implement changes to improve productivity and reduce cost and scrap, monitor scrap and rework data.
- Aid in and/or train Production Employees as required to improve production and increase quality.
- Encourage and facilitate Continuous Improvements daily to increase both production and quality.
- Evaluate, identify and recommend / implement new production processes, tooling, fixturing and methods to improve production, reduce costs and increase quality.
- Aid in the quoting process as required.
- Advanced knowledge of manufacturing process/procedures and equipment, with five years manufacturing experience or equivalent education college degree. Specific experience in custom machining and fabricating industry ideal but not required.
- Advanced Tooling Knowledge (speeds, feeds, geometry, coatings, etc.)
- Advanced Knowledge of Master Cam.
- Advanced Blueprint Reading Skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Advanced computer skills.
BREATH NEW LIFE INTO YOUR CAREER IN 2020 BY JOINING TEAM MVI AND MAKING A REAL DIFFERENCE …. APPLY TODAY!
Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of CNC programming using MasterCam do you have?