It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As a Software Engineer on our threat intelligence team, you will be building massive-scale systems used by Fortune 100 customers which contain everything our company knows about the threat landscape. This development will include powering both search & explore use cases across our cloud data, as well as obtaining customer-specific data using their infrastructure. This is a uniquely-challenging role: we empower small teams to make large impacts, the scale of our data is legitimately huge, and we're building product to help customers to hunt for a needle in a haystack. This full-time position is based in Indianapolis, IN.
- Build prototypes and implement algorithms that run over billions of threat-related records using technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Scala, and Java
- Build systems that interface with our distributed database infrastructure and incoming streams of malware data making use of tech like Kafka, Spark, and Flink
- Create API routes and web pages that communicate our threat intelligence in a clean, effective manner
- Write automation code that deploys and monitors your systems in the cloud
- Evaluate new design & code patterns regularly; learn new techniques and technologies as a result of peer review and mentorship; share what you have learned with your peers
What you bring to the team
- Strong prior experience with cloud computing platforms like EC2, or similar
- Prior experience with Hadoop/Cassandra/etc. and working with multi-terabyte systems
- Prior experience interfacing with distributed systems, and troubleshooting distributed system failures
- Strong knowledge of message queue systems, preferably Kafka
- Prior experience & a working knowledge with service deployments on Linux
- A B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!