We are looking for highly motivated, self-driven team members who are quick learners and creative problem solvers. If you enjoy solving challenging problems and imagining solutions from our customers’ perspective, we want to meet you. As a Senior Back End Web Developer, you will play a key role within each phase of the software development lifecycle and collaborate with departments across the company to develop innovative solutions from concept to release.
A great fit for our team will have the following skills:
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience (4 years)
- Experience with MicroService Architecture
- Experience with Azure Kubernetes Services
- Experience with C# .NET Core / 5.0
- Experience using and working with Microsoft SQL database
- Experience integrating with REST and SOAP APIs
- Familiarity with secure coding standards.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment pipelines
- Experience with Protobuf and gRPC
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Experience with business requirements, technical analysis and design, coding, and testing.
- Experience with Git repositories.
- Prior work experience with a security system company would be helpful but not necessary.
- Experience with virtualization and containerization – Docker
More about Pando
Pando is an all-in-one software suite that simplifies business processes through innovative sales and customer management applications, employee onboarding capabilities and customer retention modules. Pando significantly decreases customer acquisition costs through features such as the Sales app, which enables the onboarding of customers in minutes through efficient account creation, credit checks, automated billing, pre-install surveys and more. Our onboarding app eliminates the hassle of onboarding new employees and our CRM provides timely access to customer data in the right place at the right time, increasing retention and renewal rates and improving overall customer experience.
What You'll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture. We’re a team. Others say it; we live it. We work hard, but play even harder
- Growth. One of the 10 Fastest growing Companies MWC Network. We need leaders. We’ll give you everything you need to start a career, not just another job
- Fitness. Feel free to enjoy our custom-built, state of the art CrossFit gym.
- Flexible Schedule. If you’re the right fit for our team, we’re more than happy to work around your schedule
- Free Lunch Fridays. Every Friday, lunch is on us
- An Equal Opportunity Employer--M/F/D/V
- All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $80,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Kubernetes: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Azure: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microservices: 1 year (Required)
- C#: 2 years (Required)