Roles & Responsibilities
- At least 5 to 7 years of experience in deployment & implementation of Privileged Identity Management using CyberArk solution for large scale customers across various industry verticals
- Play active role in the execution of the project and demonstrate strong technical leadership -
- Have a strong knowledge of the CyberArk privileged account security suite - CyberArk version 7.x, 8.x, 9.x and 10.x.-
- CyberArk Sentry certification (earlier known as Certified Delivery Engineer) is a must.
- Experience in the use of CyberArk PACLI to automate tasks related to user and safe management.
- Good understating of CyberArk components like EPM, OPM, AIM, etc
. • Capture detailed requirements for the CyberArk solution based on input from platform owners, eco-system owners, the target architecture and high-level requirements.
Other Required Skills
- Experience in deployment and implementation of any of the other PIM tools:
- CA PAM (Xceedium)
- Quest / OneIdentity
- Good understanding of LDAP concepts and working experience with at least few of the following directories:
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.