Aurora North is a Burlington, Vermont-based software company that develops software focused on enhancing legal operations, increasing efficiency, and reducing risk. Aurora North, an industry leader known for providing advanced technology solutions to law firms all over the world, is currently hiring an experienced Implementation Engineer to contribute to our growth and success.
Our company specializes in the installation and implementation of industry-standard legal systems and enterprise solutions. We provide the highest quality software services to the legal industry, including software products for intellectual property law firms throughout North America and Europe. Come work with an outstanding team of passionate, focused individuals while continuing to build your technical expertise and business acumen.
Our ideal candidate is a results-focused engineer with keen business acumen and an interest in providing innovative quality solutions. Your innovative spirit, genuine interest in problem-solving, and entrepreneurial enthusiasm will help you be successful in this role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities*
- Provide design, and architecture expertise for delivering client integrations
- Understand, develop, and implement integrations with a variety of systems including AD, Microsoft SQL Server Systems, flat files, XML files, and APIs on behalf of clients
- Provision Boomi ATOMS and troubleshoot on-prem resource access
- Deliver new integrations as both a technical resource for configuration and a functional resource working closely with client teams
- Perform maintenance activities for our client integrations, including troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Be responsible for the overall integration strategy and rationalization of integrations
- Populate cloud-hosted systems using REST services
- Work closely with clients to roll out new software solutions that contain their data
- BS/BA degree in a relevant field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+years working specifically with Dell Boomi
- Deep understanding of data models and integration technologies like SOAP, REST, (S)FTP, HTTP(S), JSON, and XML
- Exceptional integration architecture, design, and documentation skills
- Strong communication skills, a customer service attitude, and demonstrated problem-solving ability
- Ability to learn new tools, languages, and operating systems with some training and on-the-job experience
What We Offer
Excellent salary and benefits package including full-premium-paid medical, dental, and vision, HRA (half of your deductible is company paid), FSA, EAP, generous holiday/vacation/sick, and 401(k). Fun and healthy workplace culture with a focus on good work/life balance.
This position is remote and can be based anywhere in the contiguous USA. Visa sponsorship is not offered for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $175,000.00 per year