Resource Management Concepts, Inc. (RMC) provides high-quality, professional services to government and commercial sectors. Our mission is to deliver exceptional management and technology solutions supporting the protection and preservation of the people and environment of the United States of America.
We have an opening in Indian Head, MD for a dynamic, Sr. Software Developer with Java rich client and web application development experience, and strong core Java knowledge. The selected candidate will be responsible for researching, designing, developing, and/or modifying enterprise-wide systems and/or application software.
Qualified candidates will possess the following technical skills and experience:
- Experience with software configuration management processes
- Experience performing Software CM functions on a major program
- Experience using Java technologies (SWT, SWING, RCP, JSP, EJB)
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Principals and concepts, and design patterns and their applications Working knowledge of software configuration management and source control tools (GIT and SVN)
- Knowledge of PC-based software tools for integration, build, and release of software
- Working knowledge of both rich client and web application development using current MVC frameworks
- Knowledge of Oracle 11, MySQL, SQL-Server, SQL development and TOAD
- Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures (SVN/GIT preferred)
- Experience using Java development tools (Maven, Eclipse, Ant, Jenson)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- 7+ years of experience
- US citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD Secret clearance
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering;
- ISC2 CSSLP Certification may be used in lieu of degree requirement.
- A DoD 8570/DoN 5239 IAT Level II certification is required within three (3) months of hire.
Security Clearance: An active DoD security clearance is required to start. A DoD Top Secret clearance is preferred. Applicant selected may be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
RMC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply for RMC job vacancies. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Software Development: 7 years (Required)
- Java: 3 years (Required)
- Knowledge of Oracle 11, MySQL, SQL-Server, SQL development a: 3 years (Required)
- Indian Head, MD (Required)
Security Clearance Required:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement