Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech Rooney, is currently seeking an Entry Level Electrical Engineer to work in our Casper, WY location.
This position provides engineering support for pipeline, compressor station, pump stations, meter facilities and terminal/tank projects nationwide. A successful candidate will bring design engineering and technical expertise to a team of established consultants with a proven track record of 40 years in the Midstream Oil & Gas Industry
About Tetra Tech:
- B.S. in ABET accredited Electrical Engineering program with 0-5 years of relevant experience.
- Exposure to motors, motor controllers, drives, and programming/controls a plus
- Position requires strong troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to communicate with peers, contractors, and clients clearly and efficiently
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and Adobe Acrobat
- Exposure to AutoCAD or MicroStation a plus
- Must be a self-starter capable of handling solo projects as well as working with a group, eager to learn and expand your skillset, and be detail oriented
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.