Ambassador Labs (formerly Datawire), the cloud native developer experience leader, enables developers to code, ship, and run applications faster and easier than ever. Maker of top Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) open source projects, including Emissary-ingress and Telepresence, Ambassador Labs delivers a developer control plane for Kubernetes that integrates the development, deployment, and production infrastructure for developers and organizations worldwide including Microsoft, PTC, NVidia, and Ticketmaster. Ambassador Labs is backed by top investors including Insight Partners, Matrix Partners, Trinity Ventures, and Four Rivers Group.
The Head of Customer Experience designs and executes on our overall strategy for acquiring and retaining customers.
About the Role
As Head of Customer Experience, you will own the entire customer experience for Ambassador Labs, from pre-sales to post-sales. This is a unique opportunity where you can design and build the full customer experience for a high growth company that is fanatically focused on delighting customers.
- Build a deeply technical, customer-focused team who can engage with customers at any point in their journey: from early exploration to high production usage.
- Design and build a comprehensive customer education program in collaboration with our growth marketing and developer relations teams.
- Drive customer success outcomes as measured by customer-oriented business metrics. We don’t want to just measure customer success based on traditional metrics such as net revenue retention -- we care about our customers getting value from us, quickly, and getting more value every day.
- Work cross functionally to define and evolve the customer life cycle, identifying and implementing appropriate process improvements in collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Engineering.
- Create a company-wide culture of customer success, and act as a fierce advocate for the customer within Ambassador Labs.
- You’ve been a key player in implementing a highly successful customer success program, and you’re ready to write your own program that’s ten times better.
- You’re collaborative and have experience working across an organization and creating alignment. You may have even started your career outside of customer success.
- You’re analytical and data driven.
- Customers love you.
- Customers love the people on the teams you’ve built.
We strongly believe that Ambassador Labs’ success is dependent on hiring a diverse team. Diversity means a broader spectrum of opinions, ways of working and approaches to solving problems; we feel it is critical to helping drive the creativity, innovation and sound decision-making our customers love us for!
This is a demanding application process and a significant career move that’s well worth considering. We appreciate you giving us that consideration, and we promise to give you our full attention in return. Talk to you soon!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $125,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Customer Support: 10 years (Preferred)