Powers & Sons Construction Company is seeking a full-time Project Engineer for a HIGH- PROFILE Stadium project in Downtown Indianapolis. This position will play a significant role as a team member. This individual would need to be a self starter. Someone with structural concrete, steel, and masonry experience would be ideal. The following tasks and responsibilities may be applicable, depending on the project’s current need:
- Prepare and maintain the project schedule.
- Create and maintain a submittal log, RFI log, close out log, meeting minutes and other logs, as required.
- Managing project documentation.
- Prepare proposals for changes to the Owner/Architect
- Prepare monthly billings to Owner and review of subcontractor billings, as required.
- Assure safety compliance and records.
- Assure Quality Control measures.
- Attend job-site meetings and assist as required in preparing/distributing minutes.
- Assist in job-site logistic planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in construction, architecture, or engineering related major.
- Knowledge of the construction industry practices, procedures, and market trends.
- Dedicated, well-organized, able to plan, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks.
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to focus on quality, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure and maintain professionalism when faced with aggressive deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and resource management skills.
- Ability to interact, develop, and maintain a positive professional relationship with all team members.
- A learning leader's mindset; welcomes training and coaching; and assumes responsibility for their own work.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance