Austin-based software company has a full-time position for a Sr. Developer to perform data migrations and leverage that experience to build re-usable migration tools.
This is a key position on our project team. Implementing our products begins with migrating data from a legacy system. Migration is done by configuring our product to closely match legacy data, and creating SQL Scripts that are run through several rounds of review and remediation, resulting from client validation.
This position requires experience with SQL scripting, strong analytical skills, and good interpersonal skills. You will work semi-autonomously, creating and testing migration steps, while interacting with key stakeholders to gather information, plan migration steps, demonstrate results, guide client validation, set proper expectations, and understand defects to be resolved.
· Work on multiple data migration projects simultaneously.
· Interface with internal and client stakeholders to gather input and set expectations.
· Support client stakeholders during validation.
· Work with support to resolve client issues that require scripting.
· Proven team player, who is highly detail oriented.
· Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
· Effective written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to work on multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
· Expert knowledge in SQL Scripting required.
· Enjoys crafting well-designed processes and making a real difference in customer experience.
· Prior data migration experience a plus.
· Currently residing in the Austin Metro Area.
· No travel required.
EDUCATION: Technical certification or BS in Information Science, Computer Science, or equivalent.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance