Are you ready to make a career change to get your New Year off to a great start? Ready for a fresh challenge that better uses your manufacturing engineering talents? And, ready to join a top notch team of professionals striving to continuously improve and achieve more? If so, this could be the opportunity you’ve been searching for!
The successful candidate should have the following credentials and experiences.
· Bachelor’s degree in an engineering field required.
· At least two years’ proven record in use of lean, continuous improvement processes documenting processes and implementation results working with other plant areas to ensure success.
· Demonstrated strong experience in data analysis and problem solving skills required.
· Familiar with business intelligence systems, CAD, solid modeling a plus.
· Familiar with or experience in advanced manufacturing, welding, metal fabrication, machining, and assembly preferred.
· Salary competitive and commensurate with experience
· Our client rewards good people with new challenges and advancement
· Nationally competitive benefits
· Relocation assistance possible
If this sounds like a job for you, I want to talk with you. I want to share with you information about this opportunity so you can judge how joining them will drive your career to the next level.
To have this conversation, email a Word version of your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- manufacturing: 3 years (Required)
- manufacturing engineering: 3 years (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative