TruGolf is looking to hire a new team member in our Hardware Design department. TruGolf proudly offers custom designed, and fitted, indoor simulation solutions. The primary duties assigned to members of the Hardware Design Team are to thoroughly evaluate any chosen location for simulation installation and subsequently determine a plan to best meet customer expectations, and any other of the myriad demands of bespoke installation.
- Assess sales orders, and work with relevant departments to determine material needs .
- Review building plans, dimensions and other information gathered from job sites.
- Generate drawings and memos according to products-sold and the character of installation location.
- Generate custom wiring diagrams such that on-site electrical work can be performed accurately.
- Create custom parts drawings for fabrication teams.
- Communicate job-specific materials and construction needs to installation technicians.
- Review completed jobs after installation to ensure quality and customer satisfaction.
Recommended Skills & Competencies
- Base Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong Communication Skills, both verbal and written.
- Familiarity with Golf
Desired Candidate Characteristics
- A willingness to go the extra mile to ensure accuracy, in both design and communication.
- Problem Solver
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Computer Assisted Drawing: 2 years (Preferred)