Job Title: Sales Engineer
Mechatronic Solutions (Maple Grove, MN) is seeking a Sales Engineer to expand customer base and grow sales in assigned territory and accounts. The ideal candidate has technical expertise in electro-mechanical automation & systems including robotics, motion control, conveyors, multi-axis actuator/servo, pneumatics, machine safety/vision and more. This position is critical to expand on the positive reputation of our company and continue strong growth.
- Develop & maintain customer relationships
- Full understanding of the customers goals
- Work closely with our customers, often participating in the design cycle from initial concept to finished product, all the while providing needed expertise.
- Display or demonstrate products to emphasize features and benefits.
- Analyze needs of customer and development of unique solutions based on our product offerings
- Create proposals and presentations
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers.
- Actively work with Application Engineers and Automation Specialist group to create solutions and support customers.
- Actively work with Marketing to promote products, capabilities and services.
- Maintain funnel and track large projects in SalesForce CRM.
- Other activities as assigned by Sales Manager & leadership team.
- Must have a technical aptitude and a solid sense of business sales along with proven customer management skills, account assessment and solution based selling.
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineering degree preferably in automation technology, with a focus on robotics, pneumatics, electromechanical, motion control and electrical.
- Self-motivated individual who has the initiative and the assertiveness to drive business.
- Must be highly organized and have close attention to detail.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook).
Mechatronic Solutions is a distributor of high quality automation technology products, solutions, and services in the upper Midwest. Key attributes that define Mechatronic Solutions success:
- Partnership and teamwork with our customers, suppliers and co-workers
- Company culture for hardworking, positive, and enthusiastic people.
- Continually improving company processes to provide higher value to customers, suppliers and Mechatronic Solution’s employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place