Support the design, reconfiguration, and alteration of equipment, machinery, buildings, structures, and other facilities. Develop, manage, and execute solutions to complex facility-related challenges.
- Conduct planning activities to collect project
- Gather and review data concerning facility or equipment
specifications, company or government restrictions,
required completion date, and construction feasibility.
- Develop executable solutions to satisfy project
- Coordinate with Architect and Engineering firms to
develop design criteria, prepare layouts, and develop
detailed engineering drawings.
- Review and estimate project costs. Manage project
design and execution to project budget.
- Develop and maintain accurate project schedules.
- Inspect or direct the inspection of construction and
installation progress to ensure conformance to
established drawings, specifications, and schedules.
- Coordinate and work with customers, ESH and Fire
department on regular basis
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited college. Facilities Project or Construction experience.
- Engineering degree in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical or
- Experience working in design engineering and project management facilities related projects.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, Project
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
4 yr and up College