Are you ready for an IT support position with UNLIMITED POTENTIAL FOR CAREER ADVANCEMENT?
Thrive is a well-established, rapidly growing technology solutions provider executing top-tier service all over the nation. We are looking for ambitious Technical Support Engineers with the drive to provide incredible L1 and L2 IT support and grow through our ranks. You will have the opportunity to steer your career within the organization. Thrive invests heavily in their employees and loves to promote from within. If you're attracted to a work hard, play hard environment and are seeking a role that will provide you with the guidance, training, and opportunities necessary to build a rewarding and lucrative career, we would love to hear from you!
What youll do:
Skills Youll Need:
- Analyze a wide variety of systems and applications to rapidly resolve workstation level issues
- Prioritize tickets, set client expectations, provide incredible customer service, and accurately document client issues
- Respond and triage requests related to email/O365, client/server connectivity issues, time sensitive and VIP workstation incidents, file restores, remote access incidents (Citrix and Terminal Services), password resets, and networked printer issues
Compensation and Benefits:
- Familiarity with ticketing systems and service desk operations
- 2-4 years of hands-on PC support experience
- General knowledge of different hardware platforms, cloud services, and line of business applications
- Experience installing, troubleshooting, and customizing Microsoft Office, Windows Server, Windows OS, Azure, and Active Directory.
- The poise and attitude to provide top-tier customer service in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stay organized and follow tasks through to completion
- Proactivity, ownership of responsibilities, and drive to succeed
- Critical thinking, ability to problem-solve client issues and learn new applications and skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from a variety of co-workers and clients across different industries
- Salary Range: $40,000- $55,000
- Variety of shifts / locations available
- Performance-based bonuses
- Retirement plan, PTO, health insurance benefits
Ready to Apply?
- Quick apply with your resume