Are you ready to take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company at Littleton, CO?
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be involved with a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Are you interested in joining us as a Electronics Engineer? Are you prepared to take you career to new heights?
Join the Lockheed Martin team in Littleton and become a part of the Avionics and Power Special Test Equipment (STE) group, working on the complete development life cycle as part of a Raptor team of hardware and software engineers.
Raptor is the next generation of command & data handling and power systems avionics.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE:
YOU WILL TYPICALLY HAVE:
- At least an undergraduate degree, preferably in Electrical Engineering or closely related discipline.
- Classroom experience in hardware design.
- Exposure to test and verification activities is a plus.
- 1 - 3 years of professional experience for this role.
- You are a citizen of the United States.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
You have opportunities to play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE BENEFITS YOU CAN ENJOY:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
You can learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package by visiting this link.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in electrical and or computer engineering, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Classroom experience with digital design and/or analog design.
- Electrical Special Test Equipment (STE) design and test experience.
- Experience with PWB design, cable design, and/or board verification.
- Familiarity with digital multi-meters and oscilloscopes.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with schematic capture.
- Willingness to learn in new environments, work independently in fast-paced development environment.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.