East Harding Construction is looking for experienced Senior and Project Superintendents to join our team.
If you are motivated to perform at the highest level, you are the kind of person we are looking for.
- Minimum of 10 years experience as the Lead Superintendent on projects $5-25+ mil
- Strong documentation skills
- Computer proficiency Procore, MS Project, Bluebeam
- Experience with creating, managing and updating project schedules
- Experience in working with and managing their own team (Area Superintendents, Field Engineer, etc.)
- Good communication skills
- Willing and ready to learn new skills and processes
- Takes Ownership of the project, takes pride in work accomplished
- Personal commitment to a safe working environment
We encourage and support continuing education for all employees.
If this is you, please send a resume and project list along with references.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Construction Experience: 10 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Company's Facebook page: