NX DESIGN ENGINEER- ACTUATORS
Job Description and Responsibilities
·Support the design and development of new driveline actuators, sensors and electronic controllers.
·Design and validate electrical and electromechanical products.
·Develop requirements documentation (coordinate with system engineer).
Develop math models actuators, test designs and validate models.
· Develop and coordinate component drawings and engineering specifications.
· Develop/run tests for the optimization and verification of new products.
· Set-up and run data acquisition system.
· Process data and report results.
· Develop and maintain design FMEAs.
· Build and test prototypes,
· Develop and coordinate prototype build plans.
· Support advanced product quality planning activities.
· Partner with other members of the engineering team and internal/external customers
· Support program timing for engineering activities necessary to meet key milestones and overall program timelines.
· Partner critical functions (i.e. application engineering, manufacturing and business development) within the organization
Required Experience & Skills
·2+ years of experience in development and launch of automotive components
·1 year or more of recent experience with NX
·Experience using Microsoft Office (for written communication and presentations
Demonstrated understanding of manufacturing techniques and dimensional capabilities
Basic understanding of electronics
Strong organizational , communication, problem solving, interpersonal and project management skills
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Preferred Experience & Skills
Experience in developing automotive Actuators / Electronics
Experience or knowledge of electronics, differentials, clutch and actuation technologies is a plus.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES IS AN ENGINEERING GROUP WITH A GLOBAL PRESENCE
Helping boost competitiveness within all of the major industrial sectors: automotive, aerospace & defense, energy, rail, naval, pharmaceutical and oil and gas. Present in 28 countries, with its 140 offices worldwide, the Group fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees. A leading engineering specialist placing innovation at the heart of its strategy, SEGULA Technologies conducts large-scale projects, ranging from studies to industrialization and production.
Job Type: Full-time
- NX Design: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off