Develop product design improvements for manufacturability. Research and implement new technologies and equipment.
Potential Travel Requirements: 10% Domestic: 95% International: 5%
Job Responsibilities/Key Accountabilities:
- Develop and maintain lifecycle analysis for all production equipment.
- Research and develop Capital Expenditure analysis and implement new equipment and tools.
- Analyze product manufacturability and redesign, test, and implement new strategies.
- Assist Engineering with advanced customer requirements by researching and designing concepts that will be used directly in product design.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to identify, design, and implement change.
- Self-motivated, open minded, detail-oriented individual
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Bacherlor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Job Requirements/Knowledge and Experience:
- Advanced use of Excel, Word and other Microsoft products.
- Experience using AutoCad and Solidworks, or equivalent CAD software.
- Strong math skills and ability to perform structural calculations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 - $45.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location