SoutheastRegion - Regional Sales Manager
Career Level Required: Experienced(Non-Manager)
Experience Required: 3 to 5 Years
Education Required: College Graduatepreferred
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time
Nox-Crete is looking for a RegionalSales Manager in the Southeast US region to join our dynamic and growing salesteam. The Southeast region currently includes: Tennessee, North Carolina,South Carolina, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia & Florida. This is a remotehome-based position, with extensive travel required throughout the assignedregion. This Regional Sales Manager will report to the Vice-President, NorthAmerican Sales.
The Regional Sales Manager isresponsible for increasing revenue through direct, project related efforts andcontinued distribution growth. This position requires a motivated self-starterthat works remotely with a strong work ethic and willingness to take initiativeand be proactive and is customer service oriented and is responsible forpromoting and selling Nox-Crete products to meet the established sales quotas,through product demonstrations and training at customer sites, while working todevelop ongoing, profitable relationships with end use customers anddistributor channel partners while continually maintaining a professional imageof the company with exceptional integrity, passion, and in-person communicationskills essential to maintain frequent contact with distributors, contractors,applicators, architects, engineers and owners.
This is a key position within thebusiness, requiring strong personal leadership, teamwork, collaboration andrelationship development skills.
- Three to five years of chemical sales experience in the concrete/construction industry is ideal
- Existing relationships with contractors that have one or more of the following as their core business: Tilt-up concrete construction, commercial concrete building construction, flatwork flooring contractor, decorative concrete contractor.
- 50-75% travel 4 days a week
- Residence within the region with convenient access to all states in region
- Ideally understands how construction products are sold through various channels; distributors, contractors and applicators
- Ability to schedule and document results of customer appointments in Salesforce and provide clear, consistent communication on key issues impacting business results.
- Ability to visit construction sites and provide product demonstrations of chemicals and application equipment with the intent to sell products for use on the project.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships, seek out new business and close sales.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative and be proactive.
- Excels when working in an open communication and team environment.
- Superior time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) presentation and customer interface skills
- Ability to manage long sales cycles and be undeterred by frequent obstacles and objections.
- Strong personal leadership, teamwork, collaboration and relationship development skills
- Proven sales skills, abilities and effective closing techniques.
- Effectively Manage competing priorities and resolve conflicts.
- Increasing revenue through direct contact with end use customers at construction jobsites, new construction project related efforts and distribution partner growth.
- Seek out and develop new distribution partners and build relationships with concrete contractors and applicators to win new business sales for distribution partners while maintaining existing sales.
- Proactively track targeted construction projects using Dodge lead source information.
- Assist in obtaining product specifications through architects, engineers and owners
- Manage existing distributor and dealer networks and expand product sales, optimize product mix and introduce new products.
- Conduct product demonstrations to end use and distributor partners while providing regional support for distributors, precast companies and contractors
- Manage and direct independent sales representatives
- Use Salesforce CRM to successfully capture sales progress and achievements
- Schedule and document daily calls in Salesforce and provide clear, consistent communication on key issues impacting business results
- Aggressively pursue all opportunities within the region and address all problems in a timely manner
The position offers a competitivecompensation of base salary and bonus. Compensation also includes a companyvehicle, group health and disability insurance, 401(k) plan and ESOP plan.
Nox-Crete Products Group is anemployee-owned leading manufacturer of specialty chemical products for theconcrete construction industry. Products include form release agents and formtreatments, tilt up bondbreakers, flooring systems, joint fillers, waterrepellants, patching materials, sealers and curing compounds. Visitwww.nox-crete.com to learn more.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales related to concrete, construction & chemicals: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative