APAG Elektronik Corp.
APAG Cosyst is an established electronics design and manufacturing company serving the automotive, and automation industries. Our focus is on high-end automotive brands, including Audi, BMW, VW, Mercedes-Benz, Lamborghini, Rolls-Royce, and Bentley. Our primary product types are electronic control units (ECUs) for luxury applications and special vehicles, and intelligent LED units for interior lighting. We generally work directly with the OEM and a complementary supplier during the design phase and then supply our finished products as a tier 2 supplier.
We are driven to deliver excellence as a global partner for our customers.
APAG Windsor Office is looking for a Sr. SMT Engineering Specialist
APAG Elektronik Corp., Windsor Office, is looking for a talented and ardent SMT Engineering Specialist who will work on our EMS projects.
You are looking to a key player within our team by overseeing and implementing the SMT line. You would like to apply your passion to have a crucial influence on the final product and its success. You enjoy working in an international work environment to help to grow excellent hardware and software solutions.
- Support the manufacturing floor daily operation, and drive continuous improvement in the SMT manufacturing process.
- Optimize and balance cycle times of SMT equipment.
- Design and implement methods and procedures to manufacture and/or assemble products in conformance to the customer and industry specifications.
- Analyze process defects and returned products and identify corrective actions.
- Prepare process and quality documentation and procedures.
- Construct and manage assembly time standards and support quoting.
- Compile and evaluate data to determine appropriate limits and variables for process specifications.
- Train key staff
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in SMT
- 5+ years in the automotive industry
- SPC, FMEA, DOE
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- SMT: 4 years (preferred)
- Automotive Industry: 3 years (preferred)