HBK CPAs & Consultants, a large regional CPA firm, is currently seeking a full-time Programmer/Developer for its Canfield, Ohio office location.
The Programmer/Developer will be responsible for creation of software solutions to enhance efficiency, handle ad-hoc query requests, data aggregation, report development, and developing a master data management plan.
The Programmer/Developer will:
- Provide updates on active projects and system status to the Chief Information Officer.
- Serve as a point of contact for data requests to drive analytics and business intelligence insights.
- Define/develop/implement robust, automated solutions for extracting, transforming and integrating information from disparate data sets.
- Design and build tools used to update data residing within MS SQL Server database(s) or systems that rely on data from similar external data sources.
- Identify and analyze data discrepancies and data quality issues while working to ensure data integrity and consistency.
- Investigate and resolve internal and external data-related issues, escalating appropriately when necessary.
- Recognize and deal appropriately with confidential and sensitive information.
- Build and maintain business intelligence reports and dashboards using MS Power BI and related tools - the ability to design/modify reports using MS SSIS and/or SSRS or other platforms may be required.
- Develop and document processes and procedures while identifying and implementing improvements
- Follow up on all matters requiring attention, coordinating with resources from across the firm to deliver desired outcomes.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending appropriate educational seminars and reviewing professional publications.
- Maintain connectivity to e-mail and voicemail to monitor issues that may require immediate attention.
- Maintain quality of service by upholding the firm standards and firm policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and possess proven problem-solving abilities, analytical, and troubleshooting skills; clear and effective written and verbal communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, team player, creative/innovative thinker with willingness and capacity to learn new skills. Requires knowledge of various coding languages and ability to implement effective, efficient and functional solutions.
- Should have experience with MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, C#, LINQ, .Net Framework, and PowerShell
- Knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP, Azure, and REST APIs recommended
- Minimum four years of experience in Information Systems including data management/business intelligence and programming responsibilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Information Systems: 4 years (Required)
- Youngstown, OH (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule