Position Description:Position Description:
- Work with systems engineers to define whole vehicle pin-level interconnect
- Work with physical architects to define harness routing scheme
- Develop vehicle harness designs
- Work with CAD designers to route vehicle harnesses
- Collaborate with CAD designers on harness drawing release
- Collaborate with CAD designers on drawing release for electrical installations, interconnects, and elementary wiring diagrams
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 5-7 years of post graduate work required.
- Ability to lead multi-engineer projects and balance cost/schedule/technical priorities
- Occasional overtime, and weekend hours may be required to complete critical tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with interdisciplinary teams.
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Experience with Mentor Graphics Capital desirable
- Experience with Pro-E Creo desirable
- Experience with NX desirable
- Ability to travel on occasion