Polaris Boats, a division of Polaris Industries, designs, engineers, manufactures and markets a full offering of pontoon, deck, cruiser and sport boats. Our industry leading brands -- Bennington, Godfrey, Hurricane, Rinker, Striper and FX -- are renowned for their quality and innovation.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE:
PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles.
Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion of our people & the execution of their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
- 5 years experience with ERP, preferably Cloudsuite(Syteline).
- 3 years experience with MS SQL
- Excellent project management, organizational, communication and listening skills
- Excellent business acumen, ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Willingness to drive projects to completion, enjoy working in a cross-functional team that handles multiple responsibilities
- BS Computer Science, Information Systems or related curriculum, or alternate bachelor's degree and demonstrated work place success
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled