Big Dutchman is a leading global provider of complete innovative equipment for modern egg, poultry and swine producers. Big Dutchman is also the global leader in the development of new technology for the animal livestock and agricultural business. With multiple offices spread around the world, the Big Dutchman group supports more than 2500 employees and sells its innovative products in over 100 countries.
Big Dutchman, Inc. in Holland, MI (USA Headquarters) We are currently looking for an Product Configuration Engineer to join our Holland and International team. This is a great opportunity for an open minded Software Engineer to apply his/her expertise while working in a dynamic, team oriented environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create product models in collaboration with the mechanical/electrical engineering departments.
- Implement the product models into our Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ) software platform.
- Maintain and update existing product models.
- Ensure a consistent software design in cooperation the international Product Configuration System Management
- Create documentation of the product model implementation
- Create training documents and train CPQ users.
- Worldwide support of CPQ users.
- Travel International / Domestic 10%
- BS or BA degree in software engineering and strongly technically inclined or degree in mechanical/electrical engineering and experienced in software engineering.
- At least 2 years of experience in object oriented software engineering (e.g. Java, C++).
- Strong technical understanding and willingness to get acquainted with our products.
- Can work in an individual and in a team environment and can take leadership.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in an international business environment is a plus.
- Proactive problem solver.
- Strong communication skills.
Big Dutchman offers excellent employee benefits and competitive compensation.
To learn more about Big Dutchman, visit our website at www.bigdutchmanusa.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement