Reports to the Property Manager
The Chief Engineer is responsible for the “physical plant”. Closely monitor, identifies and communicates problems in every phase of general maintenance of the building (s), including but not limited to electrical work, plumbing, painting, general hardware, recommendations etc..
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Maintain a safe and secure environment throughout the building(s).
- Light plumbing and Electrical repairs.
- Maintains disaster preparedness by identifying potential problems, developing response plans, managing crises.
- Supervises trains and directs maintenance staff
- Oversees or participates in construction, installation and preventative maintenance of equipment.
- Records and evaluates preventive maintenance activities and programs.
- Other maintenance duties as assigned
- H.S Diploma is required
- Highly reliable and punctual
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- Strong time management and supervisory experience
- MS Office Suite experience required such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- HVAC, EPA and CPO Certification preferred
- 8-10 years’ experience as a Chief Engineer (preferably in a hotel. condo, HOA or residential setting)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Required)