If you are interested in applying for this position please visit our website at https://bpsrecruiting.com/
We are looking for candidates who are highly-dependable with a strong work ethic, enjoy a collaborative work environment and are eager to learn from others, strongly values relationships and interaction with people, can maintain a balanced perspective about change and adapt when necessary, is an analytical thinker with above-average problem-solving skills, and has exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to-
- Structural engineering of pre-cast/prestressed concrete products and connections for large commercial buildings such as stadiums, arenas, parking garages, office buildings and warehouses among other structures.
- Prepare engineering calculations, structural drawings, and details.
- Checking of drawings, coordination with clients (architects, other engineers, general contractors).
- Work as part of a team to provide deliverables and meet deadlines.
- Provide quality control/quality assurance to ensure deliverables are high quality and on-time.
- Assist with all aspects of project management from project set-up through design and into construction administration.
- S. Civil/ Structural Engineering or Architectural Engineering.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in structural design, preferably in pre-cast concrete multi-level parking or other commercial structures.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of AutoCAD & Revit.
- Technical skills must be at the level in which assignments can be independently executed with minimal guidance or training.
- Must possess communication and interpersonal skills necessary for effective project team collaboration and relationship building.
Job Type: Full-time
- Design: 3 years (Required)