MPIRE Technology Group, Inc. is seeking an Oracle ATG Developer for our client in Herndon, VA. The ideal candidate analyzes, designs, develops, and implements highly complex software systems and applications; serves as a technical team or task leader; works under limited supervision; performs additional duties as assigned.
Responsibilities will include:
- Designs, develops, codes, tests, and debugs highly complex new software modules and/or makes significant enhancements to existing software.
- Develops and applies advanced methods, theories, and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex and advanced software applications and problems.
- Resolves highly complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
- Conducts investigations and tests of considerable complexity.
- Factors emerging technologies and product supportability into design and implementation.
- Directs the writing and updating of technical documentation such as users’ manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
- Prepares reports on analyses, findings, and project progress, and presents results to management and/or customer personnel.
- Serves as a customer interface to resolve problems and ensure requirements are met on a timely basis.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced software developers, and m ay have supervisory responsibilities.
- Serves as a technical team or task leader.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Requires 10+ years of related experience in software development.
- Development experience on Oracle ATG eCommerce platform is preferred.
- Java/J2EE experience.
- Oracle database experience.
- Experience using Java/JEE frameworks.
- Work as part of a team operating under an Agile based methodology.
- Good understanding of Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, RESTful)
- Ability to obtain and maintain a public trust clearance.
Experience: Senior Level (10+ years)
Education: BA/BS in computer science or related field
MPIRE Technology Group Inc. (MTG) is Small Business that was founded in 2012 in Virginia. The company offers information technology services consulting and systems integration. Our core offerings include: Software Development, IT/Engineering Support and Cyber Security. MPIRE Technology Group’s technical staff has extensive experience managing and executing the full life cycle of IT infrastructure and development projects. Our teams work alongside their clients helping them to achieve their specific objectives. Our clients continue to use our services because of our high quality of work and our company values.
- Group Health, Dental and Vision.
- 401K Program
- 10 Federal Holidays Paid
- 2 weeks Paid Time Off
- Job related training
MPIRE Technology Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are not currently working with 3rd parties.
We are not currently providing sponsorship.
Job Type: Full-time
- PL/SQL: 1 year (Required)
- Web Services: 1 year (Required)
- overall IT: 10 years (Required)
- java: 1 year (Required)
- j2ee: 1 year (Required)
- oracle database: 1 year (Required)
- agile: 1 year (Required)
- Oracle ATG: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job