ART is seeking a Senior Software Engineer/Developer to join our efforts in modernizing and maintaining custom built applications and services for now and the future.
What you will do:
· Assist in the further development, migrations, implementations, maintenance and support of existing custom developed software platforms as well as the architectural, development and migration of software platforms.
· Assist the organizations’ methodology for using data and key performance metrics in perpetuating the Vision and Mission of the organization.
· Create quality, functionally appealing and highly available applications
· Interface with Stakeholders
· Interface with internal users as well as external partnerships and minimally with external customers.
· Manage other development resources either full or part time employees, or external contractors or companies aiding in development.
· Other duties as assigned.
What you will bring:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
· Specific Certifications are also welcomed
· 7+ years of professional software development/software engineering experience.
· 3+ years of senior level development, architectural, implementation and migration experience
Skills and Abilities:
· Understanding and working knowledge on how to architect, implement, maintain custom built technological applications.
· Create workflows and user interfaces for aesthetics and computing efficiency
· NodeJS (5+ years)
· MongoDB (2+ years)
· Meteor Platform experience
· Github Version Control, Zenhub
· SQL Server, Relational databases (2+ years)
· Microsoft ASP and .NET
· Robo 3T
· API implementations
· Full Stack Development
Benefits + Pay:
- Base Salary: $85,000-95,000/year
- Medical, Dental, Vision, + Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, + Various Leave Policies
- 401K Matching
- Professional Development Allowance
About Active Release Techniques:
Active Release Techniques® seeks to increase access to higher quality, more cost-effective care to empower the pursuit of passions, livelihoods, and triumphs. We work to achieve this goal by facilitating world-class soft-tissue and nerve care through our seminars and corporate wellness programs. Our success is based on non-invasive diagnostic and treatment methods, unmatched experience, and a group of the best and brightest employees, instructors, and providers.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, Active Release Techniques does not discriminate in its employment decisions based on race, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender, color, religion, age, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, citizenship or national origin, and military membership or veteran status, or on any other basis which would be in violation of any applicable federal, state, or local law. Furthermore, the company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship for the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Colorado Springs, CO 80920 (Preferred)
- Node.js: 5 years (Preferred)
- MongoDB: 2 years (Preferred)