Will be responsible for engineering, designing and testing systems to achieve features and functions for innovative products in the infant and toddler feeding categories, utilizing a variety of materials and manufacturing processes.
- Design or redesign mechanical and thermal devices using analysis and CAD.
- Analyze problems to see how mechanical and thermal devices solve problems and achieve desired product functions.
- Develop and test components for product prototypes.
- Test prototypes and products, analyze test results and change designs as needed.
- Create 3-D CAD models using Solidworks, Pro-e, coordinating with in-house Industrial designer and factory engineers.
- Communicate with Hong Kong and China office contacts to make required engineering changes to products.
- Prepare various product specifications and documentation forms required for turnover of final product designs for manufacturing.
- Contribute to development of product instruction sheets/manuals.
- Test existing products and make suggestions for engineering changes and improvements.
Bachelors Degree in mechanical engineering
2+ years experience in engineering hardgoods & product development.
Strong problem solving and mechanical design skills and the ability to integrate those with functional utility to product needs.
2 to 5 years’ Experience with CAD and computer environment. (Pro-e, AutoCAD, Microsoft office)
Ability to manage several projects simultaneously from initial concept through production.
Ability to work as a Team Member across departments.
Job Type: Full-time