Are you ready to use your experience to lead a startup business to deliver breakthrough Manufacturing Environmental and Sustainability results in a collaborating setting?
The Tabler Station, West Virginia Plant is a large multi-business plant that is an integral part of Procter & Gamble’s North American Supply Chain redesign. We are seeking a person for an extraordinary opportunity to work in a startup business and drive site systems, interpersonal culture, and technology implementation to deliver world-changing environmental and sustainability results.
WE OFFER YOU:
- Truly meaningful work from the beginning
- The opportunity to bring environmental and sustainability objectives to life in a new manufacturing plant, by
- Coaching, training, guiding and mentoring of site Environmental and Manufacturing staff
- Working with other engineers and business leaders to apply world-renowned technologies in new and interesting ways
- Developing and implementing environmental and sustainability performance management systems
- The chance to influence the sustainability objectives and journey of this new site toward world-leading results
What will you do?
As a member of the site Health, Safety and Environmental (HS&E) team, the Environmental Leader will provide leadership for the facility’s environmental performance and sustainability needs, including environmental footprint reduction, legal and regulatory compliance, environmental control systems operation and performance, external legal and regulatory relations, and sustainability project implementation. You will be a key partner with HS&E, engineering, and manufacturing resources in delivering new business initiatives meeting environmental and sustainability objectives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Leading site environmental and sustainability priority development and alignment with internal and external business partners
- Developing HS&E team and Operations environmental skills and capability, and enabling application of that capability throughout the site
- Building and implementing focused action plans with emphasis on environmental performance, legal and regulatory compliance, and site sustainability objectives
- Crafting operations management systems to strengthen environmental control reliability and performance.
- Evaluating capital projects for environmental and sustainability effects, and participating in project design and delivery for improved results
- Leading external environmental agency relations, including permitting, legal and regulatory interpretation, and external support of developing regulations
- Leading specific environmental and sustainability technology areas (Air Quality, Water Quality, etc.)
We believe a top candidate will have strong leadership, technical, collaboration, and organization skills to drive environmental capability, direction, and culture in a complex manufacturing site. Are you ready to apply your skills in delivering world-class environmental and sustainability results?
WE BELIEVE YOU’LL BE AN EXCELLENT FIT, IF YOU HAVE
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
- You have a BS/MS degree in engineering. We prefer Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Chemical Engineering, though we may also consider other engineering degrees like Aeronautical, Environmental, Civil Engineering or like degree or experience.
- You are willing to travel on the job on occasion. It really depends on your position, but we want to make sure you are ok travelling for this job.
- 5-9 years of engineering or similar experience
- All positions are entry level management roles.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.