Phyxable: where healing begins..
Phyxable is an end-to-end pain and prevention platform. We empower people in pain to quickly get diagnosed, self-care and prevent their injuries from coming back, anywhere, anytime. With the help of telemedicine, augmented reality and machine learning, Phyxable is reinventing how muskuloskeletal pain should be managed.
Phyxable is an end-to-end virtual pain and prevention platform. We empower people in pain to quickly diagnose, self-care, and prevent their injuries from coming back without stepping outside of their homes. With the help of telemedicine, augmented reality, and machine learning, Phyxable is reinventing how physical rehab should be delivered.
If changing the scope of healthcare is a mission of yours, please apply. For more seniors devs interesting in options in the company, please also noted that in your cover letter.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer Backend Savvy developer for our WebApp and future Mobile development. You will be working with the software development team, clinical teams and also assist with the Product Team (UX & Design) using prototypes.
What is required:
- Intermediate knowledge of React
- Intermediate knowledge of Mongo DB
- Intermediate knowledge of MERN Stack
- Intermediate knowledge of API creation and integration
- Beginner knowledge of ML
- Experience with Redux would be an asset
- Knowledge about full stack development
- Mention any of live projects related to responsive web design that you have done
What you'll do:
- Work on the Phyxable development for Phyxable WebApp (check out app.phyxable.com) and practitioners portals
- Build and apply API's as needed
- Help resolve mobile responsive issues
- Implement animated SVG files using Lottie plug-in
- Developing the backend data structures to support corporate dashboards
- Support new development projects like machine vision using mobile camera devices.
Expected start date: 2021-08-01
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $3,802.00-$4,500.00 per month
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
not in person
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- MongoDB: 2 years (preferred)
- Restful API creation and integration: 2 years (preferred)
- MERN stack: 2 years (preferred)