Role: Mechanical Engineer
Duration: 12 months
Location: 200 Bulfinch Drive, Ste 100 Andover, MA 01810
** 1’st shift 8:00AM to 4:00PM Or 9:00AM to 5:00PM **
- Responsible for designing and developing components, mechanisms, systems and finished products or equipment.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of Mechanical Engineering principles and practices.
- Demonstrates basic understanding of internal and external customer or business needs.
- Completes engineering tasks as directed by others.
- Applies good documentation practices.
- Creates and executes basic protocol under the direction of others.
- Independently tests, analyzes and solves basic technical problems.
- BS degree and zero (0) to two (2) years’ experience or 5+yrs experience with associates or no degree.
- Has basic knowledge of theories, practices and procedures in a job family or skill.
- Applies knowledge and skills to a wide range of standard and non-standard situations.
- Applies knowledge and skills to complete own work.
- Depends on others for instruction, guidance and direction.
- Develops competence in own area by performing routine work.
- Ability to follow instructions accurately and work as a member of a team
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $40.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Andover, MA 01810: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Mechanical Engineering principles: 1 year (Required)