Experienced Business Development Manager & Marketing Director
You must be a self-starter, motivated and outgoing individual, with excellent typing, email and interpersonal skills. An exceptional eye for detail and drive for success is important! Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Outlook), marketing via social networking venues, database entry and management.
Salary DOE. Medical benefits (after 90-day probationary period), vacation, and major holidays off. Occasional travel for trade shows across the United States. A bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing is preferred, but not required. The position will have a base pay, along with the opportunity to earn commission on new and returning clients while employed at the company.
· 3-5 Years of sales experience, marketing and closing skills
· Proven sales track record
· Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
· Proficiency in English
· Market knowledge.
· Communication and negotiation skills
· Ability to build rapport with new and existing clients.
· Inside & Outside Sales
· Manage our CRM software
· Lead Generation
· Cold Calling
· Email Marketing
· Social Media Marketing
· Coordinating & Organizing Trade Shows & Home Shows
· Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
· Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
· Develop and expand in-house marketing database and targeted mailing lists
· Ability to meet hard deadlines
· Possess good communication skills
· He/she must be someone of high integrity and honesty.
· Possess the ability to be flexible and multi-tasking, such as answering phones, while developing proposals and answering emails.
· Sales Goals need to be met each month.
· People skills: The manager must be able to interact with clients and subordinates effectively and get them motivated to achieve company’s objectives
Great benefits visit www.structure1.com/career
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Sales & Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Business Development: 1 year (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place