Hardypond Construction is hiring a passionate, highly-motivated Senior Project Manager with a growth mindset.
Top five reasons Hardypond Construction is a great place to work:
- Growing company with a great reputation for quality work
- Opportunity for advancement within the company
- 100% reimbursement for continuing education and learning
- As a family business we treat our employees as family
- Control of your projects from first bid through closeout
Hardypond Construction is currently hiring for a Senior Project Manager to manage multiple projects. The Project Manager is responsible for estimating, client relationships, scheduling, subcontractor/material/labor buy-out, project maintenance and closeout. Project Manager provides excellent service to clients by working with our onsite personnel to ensure the plans and specifications are executed to the customers’ expectations and projects are completed on time. The Senior Project Manager will work with Project Managers and Project Engineers to mentor and assist the team.
The minimum qualifications include:
- 5 or more years’ experience working as a Project Manager or other equivalent position in the construction industry, bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Thorough understanding of job cost reporting, billing and payable procedures
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of construction and remodeling practices, procedures, techniques, tools and equipment, materials, quality control, cost control, and safety.
- Proven track record of strong time management and organizational abilities
- Able to read, understand and interpret blueprints, specifications, contract documents, scopes of work and scheduling
- Must have a valid driver’s license, a clear driving record and a working vehicle
Applicants should send a resume demonstrating qualifications related to this position. Including a cover letter is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Company's Facebook page: