JOB TITLE: C-5 MATS TSSC Engineer
STATUS OF POSITION: FULL-TIME, EXEMPT
SUMMARY: Full Time Engineer for our C-5 MATS location at JBSA Lackland, TX.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as required.
- Provide comprehensive technical support and/or leadership for elements such as complex processes, structural elements, electric/electronic components, equipment, applications, systems, software, networks, satellites, telecommunications, facilities, or machinery.
- Manages SEMP, CMP and overall Configuration Management.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITES: None at the current time.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- B.S. in computer engineering, computer science, or equivalent.
- Seven (7) years of practical experience in software development associated with modeling and simulation within the training and training systems domains. Programming languages may include Assembly, C, C++, Microsoft .Net (C#, Visual Basic (VB)), and Java, strongly preferred.
- Experience with Operating Systems must include Microsoft Windows, as well as various Unix versions, such as Linux. Experienced using scripting languages, object-oriented programming, eXtensible Markup Language (XML), ASP.Net, and Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML), strongly preferred.
- Experience with software development and diagnostic tools, strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of engineering principles and theory and have wide ranging state-of-the-art knowledge or experience in a multitude of engineering and scientific disciplines including simulation modeling, Distributed Interactive Simulation (DIS) and High-Level Architecture (HLA), strongly preferred.
- Knowledgeable of a wide range of non engineering, non scientific information in the form of Federal Acquisition Regulations, Military Standards, DoD/AF policies, directives, and instructions and must be able to determine the applicability of these documents to assignments, strongly preferred.
- US Citizen
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Carley Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location