At Landmark, we believe in creating art through ecology.
We have a simple focus:
to create excellent landscapes with inspired people. We design, build and maintain award winning landscapes by committing to excellence in our craft and delivering expert solutions through relationships. Since our launch in 1990 we've helped thousands of clients across the state achieve their dream outdoor spaces, make environmentally responsible decisions and boost their property values.
We are hiring a Design Build Client Representative to guide property owners through the process of creating their own Landmark landscape. Our Design Build team places the utmost emphasis on delivering a customer-centric experience that makes the process of working with us as a contractor an enjoyable and educational experience
As a Design Build Client Representative you'll be responsible for guiding the client through the process of creating a remarkable landscape. From designing and bidding a project, to holding the client's hand through the execution you'll be responsible for insuring the project is a success for both the client and the company. You'll work with senior management and act as a point of contact for both clients and construction services aligning the vision with the final product.
- Meeting with prospects and managing the Landmark Sales pipeline
- Owning relationships with clients and carrying them from “I love my design” to "I love my landscape."
- Creating designs, estimates and proposals and presenting them to clients
- Acting as liaison between homeowner and internal Landmark experts in construction and maintenance.
- Reading and updating landscape plans and construction drawings for field use.
- Assisting with material selection and procurement.
- Producing necessary build documents for production crews
Director of Sales and Marketing
- 5-star review from every client, every time, posted online
- No project hour totals over budgeted/contracted hours or costs
- Further develop design build division best practices and sales process
- Increase sales to existing Landmark Clients: Drill Deeper
- Develop plan for market expansions into surrounding counties: Drill Wider
- All Design Build Clients become TPC customers
- 20,000 billable hours sold 2020
- Develop concept drawings and renderings as sales tools for landscape design build customers
- Produce construction drawings and documents necessary for on-site implementation of project
- Produce necessary documentation for the permitting process of construction jobs affected by government regulations and ordinances: Shore-land zoning requirements, city landscape ordinances, etc.
- Develop landscape plans and required documents for third party firms: engineers & architects in accordance with local and state laws and regulations.
- Continually improve quality and efficiency of design work.
- Accurately estimate all design work
- Clearly communicate client's expectations to the operations supervisor.
- Weekly update to SLT with status reports: open and upcoming projects
- Resolve client issues promptly and accurately.
- Provide support to production to address client requests and inquiries.
- Recommend workflow improvements to ensure client satisfaction.
- Ensure work performed follows company policies and practices.
- Develop a timeline for the completion of milestones for projects.
- Recommend changes to contracts when it appears it is not proceeding within budgeted hours or is behind schedule or is producing unsatisfactory results. Generate change orders as necessary to reflect variances on labor and material.
- Write and/or review proposals and make needed and appropriate changes
- Examine Production hour and material tracking sheets to ensure accurate job estimating and maximum profitability
Sales and Marketing
- Maintain positive and long-term client relationships
- Develop and maintain a database of new prospect and existing client information.
- Update the sales funnel to track prospects and future workload.
- Develop client contracts and perform client negotiations to close sales.
- Represent company brand in client meetings, community outreach and conferences
- Develop and manage sales budget
- Work with Senior Management to develop and adhere to annual budgets