Tunstall is a world leading provider of telecare and health monitoring solutions to over 40 countries. With more than 50 years' experience developing innovative Connected Health and Connected Care solutions, we support more than 3.5 million people worldwide every day.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Test Engineer to join our team of dedicated professionals in Halifax, NS.
- Be a strong QA voice, keeping the team focused on quality and helping to identify ways to improve software quality practices.
- Mentor all team members in QA best practices.
- Create Testing Strategies, Test Plans and Test Reports.
- Create and execute manual test cases.
- Work with product teams to respond to RFPs.
- Have a strong analytical skill set for reviewing requirements and designing test cases. Looking at things from a “how would we test this” and “how would a user use this” point of view.
- Experience with refining the details of software requirements and user stories
- Comfortable taking ownership of key leadership roles and responsibilities.
- Proven to be well organized and able to set priorities. Manage testing effort and tasks for multiple products across multiple releases.
- Strong Azure DevOps/TFS skills. Experience with monitoring, reporting on and driving quality through metrics.
- Integration testing experience with mobile, wearables and hardware devices.
- 5 years of QA experience
- 3 years in a QA leadership role
- Testing or Development Certifications
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
- Casual dress
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent