ArbiterSports is a fast-paced agile software development environment looking for a team player with problem solving skills and attention to detail who can ship working code in a fast growth business. ArbiterSports has developed a complete suite of SaaS solution tools that allows athletic directors, assigners, coordinators, and officials easily manage all aspects of their responsibilities. You will be working on mobile, API’s, online payments, large scale databases, high performance websites and complex technology.
As a Junior Database Developer, you will work closely with the database administrators to write and maintain stored procedures that drive Product Support for the Customer. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of SQL Agent Jobs that provide Customer Reporting and Data Maintenance.
In this role you will:
- Become a subject matter expert on databases and business rules.
- Manage ongoing processing of customer data reporting.
- Provide adhoc reports for internal departments.
- Perform customer data restores.
- Develop stored procedures that conform to specific outputs and performance requirements to support.
- Be responsible for performance optimization and troubleshooting.
- Participate in code review and standards development.
- Create and maintain customized customer fee calculation stored procedures.
- Create and maintain SQL Agent Jobs that provide Customer Reporting and Data Maintenance
Success is defined by displayed knowledge of database development, effectiveness and efficiency of highly performant, efficient, and clean TSQL stored procedures., adherence to timelines, sound execution of product, adherence to best practices, documentation thoroughness, and an ability and eagerness to learn on the job.
Skills and Experience:
- Eligible candidates will have at least 1-3 years of extensive Microsoft TSQL development experience or have recently completed a relevant course of study and can demonstrate their knowledge in our practical skill assessment during the interview process.
- Candidates will be asked to demonstrate knowledge of the technical features of Microsoft TSQL.
- Successful candidates will embody an enjoyment for critical problem solving and present strong verbal and written communication skills.
- MYSQL experience a plus.
- Experience with a service delivery ticketing system.
- Able to analyze & solve complex technical issues.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.