- Students must be 16 by September 2021
- Enrolled in high school in NY State
- Participant in the CareerWise NY Program
- Ability to work 16 hours per week
Our mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. This is what unites Amazonians across teams and geographies as we are all striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier, one innovative product, service, and idea at a time.
This goal continues today, but Amazon’s customers are worldwide now, and have grown to include millions of Consumers, Sellers, Content Creators, and Developers & Enterprises. Each of these groups has different needs, and we always work to meet those needs, innovating new solutions to make things easier, faster, better, and more cost-effective. Come build the future with us.
Come join us to work hard, have fun, and make history!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Data analytics associates use specialized software to store and organize data so that users can securely access the information that they need, such as customer or vendor information. Data analytics associates must have knowledge of data tracking systems and expertise in the specific software, such as Salesforce, Excel and others used by the organization.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Learn data infrastructure, extraction, and analytics methods.
- Provide reports on the data that user’s request.
- Analyze existing data and metrics to uncover new customer insights.
- Support the development of performance dashboards to inform the health of the business
- Communicate relevant project information to leaders and team.
- Team Player: You like accomplishing things as part of a team.
- Good Communicator: You are comfortable talking with all different kinds of people - all ages (including adults!), interests and walks of life.
- Great Time Manager: You usually thrive during semester-long projects by managing your time well.
- Dependable: You are reliable, responsible, and understand how important it is to be where you need to be, when you need to be there, and prepared for what you need to do.
- Analytical: You tend to see patterns and make connections where others don't.
- Procedural: You believe that everything has a correct process. If you don't follow the right steps in the right order, the world might end...
- Learn & Be Curious Mindset
- Customer Obsessed
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.