Isn't it time to consider taking your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company in Littleton, CO?
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the world's hardest engineering problems.
Our culture encourages you to perform with excellence and build incredible products. We provide the resources, support and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big. Are you ready to build a better tomorrow with us?
Are you interested in joining us as an Satellite Electronics Engineer? If so, you will act as the A2100 C&DH Certified Principal Engineer (CPE) for A2100 BUS Center of Excellence (COE). You will assist the CPE in the technical integrity of complex electronics hardware and ensure that the hardware meets all requirements and mission objectives.
AS A MEMBER OF THE A2100 COE CPE TEAM, YOU WILL:
- Assist in the design, development, manufacturing and test of C&DH hardware.
- Ensure a balance in execution between technical requirements, program cost and delivery schedule.
- Responsible to the CPE for developing and maintaining procurement specifications and interface control documents.
- Assist the CPE in integration, test and verification events to support system level requirements.
- Provide periodic status to senior management.
- Establishing board and box level requirements.
- Board or box test requirements.
- Schematic generation and capture.
- Printed wiring board layout oversight.
- Parts selection.
- Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) or Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) resource allocation.
- FPGA or ASIC design requirements.
- Parts stress analysis.
- Board worst case analysis.
- Board and box test development.
You will typically have 2 - 5 years of professional experience for this role.
US Citizenship is required for this position.
To promote the sharing of ideas, we at Lockheed champion an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big-picture thinking.
You have opportunities to play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE BENEFITS YOU CAN ENJOY:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
You can learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package by visiting this link.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Desired Skills:Desired Analog/Digital Electronic Experience:
- Design of Power, Analog or Digital Electronic circuitry
- Testing and troubleshooting of electronic circuits
- Electrical circuit simulation (ORCAD, PSPICE, LTSPICE, or iCAPS, etc.)
- Electrical circuit analysis
- Experience in designing Power, Analog, and Digital circuitry, schematic capture, printed wiring board (PWB), and circuit card assembly (CCA) design.
- Usage of variety of power devices (DC/DC Converters, regulators, transformers, fuses, relays, batteries, etc.… )
- Experience working with Subcontractors and sub-tier suppliers
- Working knowledge of electronic component qualification requirements, including EMI/EMC and survivability.
- Familiarity with LMSSC CPE Program and other engineering processes and disciplines.
- Experience in various phases of aerospace electronic component development cycle. Knowledge of front-end product development, including generation of requirements and interfaces, mechanical and
thermal packaging, analog and digital design, and transition to production experience
- Experience with automated test management software (Test Stand, Test Studio, LABVIEW or MATLAB)
- Developing proficiency in presentation and in written
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.