Lead QA Engineer
Johnson City, TN
Software / Quality Assurance experience ideally w/ Selenim, C#, ASP.NET, HTML, CSS, Leadership/manager experience
We are a revolutionary cutting edge software company widely regarded as the world's strongest integrated member engagement platform! We're currently looking to hire a talented QA Manager / lead a team and help us analyze business requirements and architect software solutions.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive salary
- Great work life balance
- Dynamic and exciting work environment
- Full Benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k, etc.)
- 401k Match
- Quick path for growth and our company has continued to grow year-over-year!
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead/Manage our Quality Assurance team
- Creation of all testing plans, policies, and procedures
- Track and report on progress and bug history and regression testing required
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years Software Quality Assurance experience
- Leadership/Management is preferred
- C# / .NET
- Testing mobile applications is a plus
- Selenium / JMeter
- Bachelors degree is preferred
So, if you are a Lead QA Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.