Teachers/Tutors/Assessment specialists needed - Various subject areas
We are in immediate need of part-time/contract Teachers /Tutors/Assessment specialist for ( Science, Social Studies or English ) to help with Content generation and Assessment preparation. As Subject Matter Experts along with content creation you are responsible for creating and curating question banks for many of our clients.
We are seeking teachers/tutors/assessment specialist who are creative, innovative, proficient with technology and flexible individuals. You must have a strong knowledge of the subject(s) that you teach. You will be using various technology platforms that will help improve productivity to create assessments.
Job Requirements for all teaching / tutoring jobs:
5+ years of teaching experience and classroom management is a plus.
3+ years of experience with Formative assessment, formative evaluation, formative feedback, or assessment for learning is a plus.
Proficient in using various technology tools for education.
Bachelor's Degree in related field is a plus.
Command of the English language.
Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
Ability to work closely and communicate with colleagues.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Engagement content creation for various subject areas.
- Formative assessment creation for various subject areas.
- Provide feedback on various SublimeAI technology tools used for the process of assessment creation and ability to improve them.
- Review content and questions created by other SME/Content Developers to ensure quality
- Provide subject matter expertise to inform educational strategies
- Identify opportunities and constraints of current systems and recommend enhancements to improve efficiencies of the learning platforms
- Author assessment, narrative, video, Alt Text, and any other content necessary for discipline/course creation.
- Help with testing new features and capabilities of SublimeAI EdTech tools.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Flexible Working Hours : We don't count working hours, we just believe in getting the work done. We are doers, not mindless hour-counting automatons.
- Great Team to Work with: We have some of the most brilliant people from some of the top institutes of the country. Learning and working are both fun here.
- Exciting And Challenging Work: Come here to find challenging and exciting careers. We value ideas and skills. Your contribution is respected, recognized and rewarded.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: $20.00 to $40.00 /hour
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)