EN Engineering, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 2,500+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies. With first-hand experience operating and maintaining energy infrastructure, our engineering professionals provide expertise in Renewables, Power Services, GIS and Data Solutions, Automation Integration, Pipeline Engineering, Integrity Services, Industrial Solutions, Telecommunications, and Process Safety Management.
At EN, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity.
In return for top talent, EN Engineering offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
EN ENGINEERING BY THE NUMBERS:
35+ US locations with licenses in all 50 states
2500+ Employees company-wide
31+ Languages in which our employees are fluent
105+ Professional Engineers (PE)
This position is responsible for performing engineering design on a variety of engineering tasks with ongoing supervision. The Design Engineer receives technical guidance on new design topics that have not been experienced by the Design Engineer. The Design Engineer will work closely with other senior engineers on typical engineering assignments tasks which are not familiar to the Design Engineer.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applying sound engineering knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of project assignments with supervision and assistance from other engineers and managers
- Performing a variety of basic engineering tasks to assist in the production of plans, specifications, reports, diagrams, and engineering documents with supervision by other engineers and supervisors
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited university
- Basic CAD skills is preferred
- Minimum of at least one intern position of not less than 3 months performing basic engineering tasks
- Enthusiasm to be a part of the team and open to learn new skills
- Strong communication skills
- Unquestioned business and personal integrity
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, and to attend meetings at various sites within and away from the Firm; must also be able to work at a desk for long periods of time (2-3 hours); strength to lift and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen; and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Work Location: Multiple Locations