Carlisle Construction Materials (CCM), is a global leader in the building materials industry. We've been around since 1917. In just the past six years, our company has grown by nearly 70%.
If you love a good challenge, you'll fit right in.
This position is responsible for the execution and assessment of quality systems within Carlisle Construction Material factories. Maintaining a high level of quality of our products and services will demand an adaptation to customer expectations. The position is also responsible for the assurance of incoming quality through supplier quality audits. The Senior Quality Engineer will liaise with the factories to ensure that the QA system is functioning properly. Where appropriate, he/she will advise on changes and implementation of changes as well as provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality.
- Ensure that quality tests and procedures are properly understood and followed by the plant and lab technicians and product modifications are investigated if necessary.
- Ensure that Carlisle's products and services are fit for purpose and meets both external and internal requirements.
- Standardization of treatment of non-conforming material. Create and implement quality inspection techniques.
- Analysis of processing and product parameters to enable production at consistent high-quality levels.
- 4-year degree in mathematics, statistics, data science, physics, or engineering
- Six sigma training preferred
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in quality systems
When you join CCM, you'll become part of a team that looks out for you, listens to your ideas and appreciates your work. We think we've got something pretty special here, and our employees seem to agree.
Employees also enjoy some of these great benefits!
Time off -- Hard work should be rewarded. You'll receive paid vacation and a generous amount of paid holidays.
Healthcare -- We offer multiple options. Choose the one that fits your lifestyle. CCM picks up a generous amount of the cost.
Retirement Fund -- Save for your retirement with a traditional or Roth 401k. We'll match a portion of your contribution starting on your first day of work.
Training -- We believe in being lifetime learners, so we offer dozens of training programs in the classroom as well as online.
Tuition Reimbursement -- Ready to get the degree? We'll pick up 90% of your tuition cost.
Idea Teams -- You can be part of helping us solve some of our toughest challenges or developing the next break-through innovation.
Unlimited Coffee -- Caffeine fuels some of the best ideas.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled