Together we can make a Difference!
At Getinge we are dedicated and passionate about helping our customers save lives and ensure excellent care. We provide innovations for operating rooms, intensive-care units, sterilization departments and for life science companies and institutions. Our portfolio combines well-known product brands such as Maquet, Pulsion, Atrium, Lancer and Datascope – just to name a few.
A career at Getinge will provide career opportunities that both inspire and challenge. Here, you can make a difference every day.
The Calibration Engineer will be responsible for providing technical support to the Calibration team primarily in the area of inspection, measuring and test equipment including but not limited to:
- Support remediation efforts related to calibration. This includes an assessment of our internal calibration programs and identify any gaps as well as supporting continuous improvement initiatives.
- Assist with managing all calibration CAPA related activities and ensure corrective actions are completed by their respective due dates.
- Apply measurement science, mathematics, physics, and engineering to design and develop systems, equipment, and methods for calibrating electrical, dimensional, physical, mechanical, environmental, and/or chemical inspection, measurement, and test equipment (IM&TE).
- Analyze and solve calibration problems using advanced mathematical and engineering knowledge.
- Use statistics to analyze measurement standards and processes.
- Recommend calibration standards and IM&TE.
- Apply knowledge of measurement science, mathematics, physics, and electronics to calibrate inspection, measurement, and test equipment (IM&TE) in the electrical, dimensional, physical, mechanical, environmental, and/or chemical disciplines to ensure measurement accuracy and/or precision.
- Identify and utilize appropriate measurement procedures.
- Perform corrective actions and assist with out of tolerance investigations in order to address identified measurement problems.
- Adapt equipment, standards, and procedures to accomplish unique measurements..
- Proficient with Blue Mountain RAM calibration software navigation and validation processes (preferred).
- 2-4 years of experience with calibration support within an FDA and ISO regulated industry.
- Must be organized, detailed-oriented, and able to multi-task projects and assignments.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Excel).
- Patient and effective when working with a wide range of personalities and/or cross-functional teams.
- Must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of IM&TE calibration/metrology support within an FDA and ISO regulated environment.
- Must be able to maintain calibration standards
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
We look forward to receiving your application. If you share our passion and believe that saving lives is the greatest job in the world, then we look forward to receiving your application. We hope you will join us on our journey to become the world’s most desired medtech company.
Interested candidates please send your resume.
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time